What is the PTA?
- The PTA is the oldest and largest volunteer association working on children and youth issues.
- The PTA represents every child in California schools. We work for every child, with one voice.
- The PTA is a non-partisan, non-sectarian, and non-commercial association.
- The PTA encourages communication and cooperation between parent and school to ensure that children and youth receive the best possible physical, mental, and social education.
- The PTA develops educational programs for parents, teachers, students and the general public.
- The PTA fosters leadership skills; volunteers are leaders and advocates in their schools and communities.
Questions or comments about membership? Contact Laura Keisler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What does the PTA Support at Henry?
Patrick Henry PTA sponsors many events and programs that benefit ALL Henry students, teachers, staff, and families. Check it out!
What’s in it for you?
- Participate in voting on all Henry PTA matters.
- Chair a PTA program.
- Show your support for the largest and oldest advocate for children and education.
- Get discounts as a PTA member.
Where do your PTA Membership dues go?
Out of your $10 membership (per adult), $5.05 of each membership goes to National, State, district and council PTA. We pay $0.40 per transaction to Paypal. We are asking you to be members to show your support for the PTA at all levels. The remainder comes to Patrick Henry PTA to help fund our programs.