PLEASE REGISTER YOUR STUDENT ON PLEDGESTAR EVEN IF THEY WILL NOT BE COLLECTING PLEDGES ONLINE
How to register:
- Go to http://pledgestar.com/patrickhenry
- Enter your name and email address, then click Register
- Follow the instructions on-screen
When you finish, the system emails pledge requests to your family and friends, and allows them to make secure credit card donations online. You get notified each time a pledge is made, and you can track your pledge progress online.
Call 1-888-598-7510 if you need help.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Why is PTA using Pledgestar to collect Fit-A-Thon pledges?
Pledgestar will make many aspects of our fundraising easier:
- parents can keep track of their student’s pledges
- parents can easily notify friends and family through Pledgestar’s automatic emailing system
- Pledgestar will keep an up-to-date tally of our goal progress
- Pledgestar’s accounting saves PTA volunteers dozens of hours of work
How can I know how much my student has raised?
Just login to your Pledgestar account, it’s that easy!
How can Pledgestar keep track of cash and check donations that get turned in by envelope?
PTA will still count these donations by hand. Then we’ll enter them into the student’s Pledgestar account. Parents will be able to see these donations as part of their student’s total on the Pledgestar website.
Last year, I pledged directly through the PTA website using Paypal. Is this available?
No, because Pledgestar allows us to have better accounting. You can pledge online through Pledgestar or by using the envelope for cash or check.
How can I find out more about Pledgestar in general?
Go to their WEBSITE